Thursday, March 19, 2009

McClure Engagement

Two of my friends, Todd and Sally, asked me to do a small set of engagement photos for them. Often, my first reaction to requests for portraits is to shy away, as I regularly feel this is one of my weakest areas. There is a great deal of pressure to get the right "shot" and I often take a ton of photos hoping a few will turn out without having to call someone back to reshoot them. However, sometimes stepping out of my comfort zone is well worth it.

I travelled with Todd and Sally throughout Europe and they are a couple whose relationship I have admired and seen grow over the years.









2 comments:

Samantha said...

these are gorgeous-- i especially love the one of them in front of the tower (2nd or 3rd one down, i think). amazing.

About Me said...

These are great, Jonathan!