Saturday, January 26, 2008

When A Leader Appears

This week both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton spoke on campus and I was fortunate enough to get to photograph them with my new job for the marketing and public relations office.

Surprisingly enough, I found Hillary's event much more enjoyable than Barack's. This is most likely due to the fact that she did a policy speech rather than a flowery speech with little substance. And did anyone else realize that Obama uses teleprompters at the majority of his speeches? You can see them on either side of him below. I always thought he spoke extemporaneously like Huckabee does.



My favorite picture I took - a classic Drudge Report style photo.


I can't make an entry for two democrats without plugging my own party. Advance voting in Georgia begins today. Find your county's special advance polling place here. Below is a great new video made by a Huckabee supporter.



No comments: